Free Ship Tuesdays in October
FIVE (5) TUESDAYS THIS YEAR! OCT 2, OCT 9, OCT 16, OCT 23, and OCT 30.
If you want to place an order and get free shipping from Canada Post, here's what you do:
1. Sign up for a free small business account* with Canada Post (Note: You will need a credit card to sign up because if your package exceeds the weight limit, they will charge your card for the difference. In my experience, if that happens, it has only been a couple of dollars!).
2. Create your free label before midnight your time each Tuesday.
3. When creating the label, put either yours or my address** as the Shipper, and your address as the Ship To (Receiver) address.
4. Enter the package measurements as 5kgs*** for the weight if shipping. Put the dimensions as 29cm x 29cm x 29cm.
5. Continue through their check out process and on the last page before paying, enter the code for that week, and the label will become $0.
6. Print your label - change your printer name to be "Save as PDF".
7. Email me the PDF label to attach to your package to email@example.com, and let me know which order(s) you want me to apply it to.
8. When checking out you order(s) on my website, enter the discount code "CPLABEL" to remove the flat rate shipping charge.
* Click HERE to get more details and information and to sign up for a Canada Post Small Business account if you don't already have one. It's completely free and you don't even have to have a small business.
** Sender address: You could either put yours, or mine: Atelier Fiber Arts, 527 Dundonald Street, Suite 151, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3B 1X6
*** If your package is somehow over 5kgs, Canada Post will charge your credit card for the difference in weight.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FAQs, VISIT: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/free-shipping-tuesday.page